Leanne could not be better! She was always encouraging and positive and she related to me perfectly.
Case management in health is an all encompassing approach to meet an individuals and families health needs. It will involve an assessment of the needs, and then planning and facilitating the provision of the health services required. These may be a combination of such services as physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, nursing and care at home. At Physiocomestoyou we work with Case Managers to provide physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy at the individual’s home. Our therapists will then stay in regular contact with the case managers, families, carers and other health professionals involved to ensure good communication and better health provision overall.
Why choose our services?
- 24 hour answering service with immediate action
- Nationwide coverage
- Multidisciplinary team offering neurological, paediatric and orthopaedic specialities
- All of our therapists are trained to be efficient in case management assessment and report writing
- First assessments organised swiftly
- Comprehensive follow up reports completed within one week following the assessment
- Fees are affordable with capped first assessment and report writing fees
- We offer training for families and carers
Please contact us via:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org