Leanne could not be better! She was always encouraging and positive and she related to me perfectly.
Why personal training is important?
We can all benefit from help from a personal trainer at times, whether it is for a short period of time to achieve a goal or throughout life for maintenance and to keep up motivation to exercise.
What does personal training involve?
At the first appointment the personal trainer will aim to get to know you as a person and what you are expecting from the personal training. They will take into account all aspects of your life including your work, hobbies, daily routine, family and social life.
They will carry out some fitness tests and measurements such as body fat and body weight. The tests will vary on the trainer.
The trainer will then talk through goals and devise a programme of exercise that will meet your needs.
We work closely with a number of personal training companies offering a bespoke service where the physiotherapist and personal trainers work together to return you to fitness and sport in a condition that is painfree as soon as possible.
Central and West London
Sculpt personal training is a premier and exclusive fitness consultancy based in London with an outstanding reputation for building stronger, leaner and more athletic bodies. Their 360 degree approach looks at the whole picture including lifestyle, nutrition, work environment and beyond to ensure dramatic results.
Marc Nyte is one of our physiotherapists and massage therapist as well as a long term independent personal trainer and yoga instructor. Being able to link all his skills together he is able to gain the maximum result for every individual. Very professional and thoroughly nice guy.
How can personal training help me?
Personal training can help if:
1) You want to work out at home rather than the gym and want to be shown some excellent home workouts
2) You are not getting the results from exercising that you are looking for, whether it is building muscle bulk, gaining fitness, weight loss or fat loss
3) You are bored with doing the same workouts all the time and want something new to try – ‘variety is the spice of life’
4) You have booked yourself into a sporting race or an event and you want an expert to help you get through it or to achieve a good time
5) You have made the decision to start exercising but you are stuck where to begin – a personal trainer can devise a programme that is individual to you and will get you maximum results in the minimum time
6) You have an illness, condition or injury and need help in exercising safely and getting back to your optimum health
7) You want to be set some new workouts to do on your own and to be shown how to do the exercises safely and effectively
8) You feel the need for support and motivation to start the exercise session, to keep going, to increase the pace and to get the most out of your workouts
Does personal training work?
Personal training works to help you motivate yourself to do the exercise in the first place and to push yourself in the exercise session to gain that much more.
A good personal trainer will work out goals with you before you start and also develop further goals as you continue working with them. They will look at your life as a whole, aiming to not just reach your body shape goals but also to feel healthier and to gain more energy throughout the day.
Please contact us via:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org