Why Speech and Language Therapy?
Here at Physiocomestoyou Ltd we understand the importance of a multidisciplinary team of therapists working together. We therefore have Speech and Language Therapists and Occupational Therapists working closely with us. We can arrange an appointment for any of our experienced therapists to visit your home, school, workplace, nursing home or hotel.
What is Speech and Language Therapy?
Speech and Language Therapy (SALT) is concerned with managing disorders of speech, language, swallowing and communication of both adults and children.
What conditions can our Speech & Language Therapists help?
- Communication of eating and swallowing problems following
- neurological impairments e.g. Stroke, head injury, parkinson’s
- degenerative conditions including dementia
- cancer of the head, neck and throat
- Problems with voice and hearing
- Delay in speaking
- Difficulty producing sounds
- Autism and selective mutism
- Cleft palate
Call us today on 0207 884 0374 to find out more about how we can help you, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.